Entrepreneurs and start-ups
Customised start-up consulting as groundwork for your success
It all starts with an idea. The translation of it into action, becoming your own boss and growing a successful business, however, requires you as a business owner / entrepreneur to negotiate a plethora of operational, organisational and tax issues. Seeking professional guidance from a partner with requisite expertise is therefore invaluable, especially in the critical early stages, when the groundwork is laid for your future business. It can help you avoid costly mistakes and pitfalls. You also want to create a framework that ensures lean, efficient and digital work processes. Hiring a good tax consultant, auditor or lawyer can have many benefits along your start-up process. This is why KBHT attaches great importance to consulting start-up entrepreneurs.
Whether you want to go into business for yourself, start a business or plan a major undertaking: At KBHT you will always have a dedicated partner who will listen to your unique situation and needs and provide you with intelligent and insightful advice in any situation. This is an essential basis on which we build and maintain strong and long-standing relationships with our clients. And because no company and no business model is the same, we develop a set of measures tailored to meet your specific needs. Your KBHT consultant will create fertile ground for your business to grow and, with diligence and experience, serve your needs every step of the way. So your business can rise above itself and thrive, year after year.
Our services for start-up entrepreneurs include:
- Support in the preparation of business plans (budget, business management, tax issues)
- Entrepreneurial support of your business idea and sparring partner through all start-up phases, whether as solopreneur or with a growing workforce
- Support in negotiating with banks and other lenders (e.g. venture capital)
- Handling tax and social security aspects (registration with tax authority, bookkeeping, HR management, etc.)
- Drafting and review of all contracts (articles of association, management contracts, general terms and conditions, etc.)
- Application for public funding of start-up advisory services (a large percentage of consulting costs is subsidised)